Cloud Computing and Virtualization CEE, CIS & Russia ConferencePrint this Page
May 21, 2012
May 22, 2012
Szent Istvan krt. 9. ,
United Market Insight
+36 1 445 2270
UMI Events is proud to announce the upcoming Cloud Computing and Virtualization CEE, CIS & Russia Conference, on the 21 & 22 of May 2012 in Budapest, Hungary.
This unique conference will bring together regional CIOs, CTOs and other people responsible for developing the business case and migrating their organizations to the Cloud and Virtualization systems.
The only regional event of it’s kind, come and find out how migrating to the cloud has transformed these pioneering companies to increase their business agility, unparalleled scalability, reliability, and increased performance. And how they developed effective strategies in order to overcome the challenges of migration and security.
Cloud computing is one of the most discussed topics in current internet systems, which has gained close attention of the industry, since more and more people are migrating their data and applications to the Cloud.
If all the barriers related to Cloud Computing are overcome, if people already realize why it is relevant to their organization from economic and technological points of view – the cloud technologies are likely to change the way users build, run, and use applications. It could definitely change the way companies run their business, discover new ways for governments to accomplish their tasks and open new opportunities for the end users.
You will hear keynote presentations from:
• Chief IT, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Austria
• Vice Chairman, Eastern European Benefits – EuroCloud, Hungary
• Head of Section for Cloud Computing Initiatives, Danish Ministry of Finance, Denmark
• Consultant on Dynamic Services and Cloud Computing, T-Systems International, Germany
• Member of the Working Group Cloud Law, EuroCloud.Austria, Austria
• SVP Information Systems, Air Baltic Corporation, Latvia
• IT Operations Director, TP – TelekomunikacjaPolska, Poland
• Director, Cloud Era, UK
• Chief Information Officer, SparkasseHaslach-Zell, Germany
• Operating Director of IT,Alior Bank, Poland
• Chief Information Officer, JSC Bank of Georgia, Georgia
….and many others
• Case Study Presentations from leading industry experts and practitioners
• Exclusive opportunity for Networking and Benchmarking with regional industry leaders
• Interactive Discussion Panels and Roundtable Sessions
• Practical Workshops
• 5 star environment
• Fantastic platform for gaining valuable knowledge on the most recent developments
Get in touch with us now to be a part of the premiere Cloud Event for the CEE, CIS & Russia this year!
We look forward to meeting you at the Cloud Computing & Virtualization Conference.