O’Reilly MySQL Conference & Expo MySQL: The Ecosystem and BeyondPrint this Page
April 11, 2011
April 14, 2011
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara,
O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Register Now & Save 15% with code: mys11bwd
The O’Reilly MySQL Conference & Expo is an interactive learning community, spreading the latest and best knowledge on MySQL and related technologies to the global open source community. Harness the power of MySQL and celebrate the huge MySQL ecosystem over 4 days of in-depth training, sessions, plenary discussions, case studies, networking with hundreds of your peers, and more. Register now and save 15% when you use discount code mys11msh.
You’ll gain unique insights from speakers, vendors, project leaders, and other participants who are using MySQL to successfully run the world’s most demanding applications, saving millions of dollars over proprietary software and hardware solutions.
* Learn the latest news from the MySQL ecosystem, including updates on Drizzle, MariaDB, Percona Server, and more
* Discover how to integrate technologies like Postgres, Cassandra, Memcached, and Redis
* Learn how to optimize the databases server
* Develop skills for scale-out using Java, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, and .NET
* Delve into new techniques around Stored Procedures, Partitioning, HA Clustering, Triggers, Multi-tenancy, Replication, and Views
* Learn administration and security best practices
* Migrate from proprietary databases to MySQL
* Understand real world experiences implementing projects using the MySQL ecosystem
* Discover best practices using MySQL ecosystem technology in architectures such as Web, Cluster, Enterprise Data Warehouse, and embedded applications
* Understand how to use Web 2.0 style architectures, particularly cloud based solutions
* See the future potential of the ecosystem surrounding MySQL
* More than 120 sessions encompassing a wide range of skill levels
* Multiple tracks that will explore the entire MySQL ecosystem, including Architecture and Technology, Business and Case Studies, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, and more
* In-depth tutorials to help develop technical skills and learn new tricks
* Inspirational keynote presentations that describe the future of software and the evolution of open source in the enterprise and beyond
* An Expo Hall featuring dozens of the latest tools and products from third party vendors
* A DotOrg Pavilion within the Expo Hall, showcasing community projects at the forefront of MySQL innovation
* Fun evening events, Birds of a Feather sessions, and plenty of networking opportunities
At the O’Reilly MySQL Conference & Expo, you’ll benefit not just from gathering with your peers and experts from a wide variety of companies and countries, but also by learning from some of the leading visionaries in the open source world. Join us April 11-14, 2011 in Santa Clara, California for the biggest and best MySQL event yet!