Security Threats 2012: Secure & Empower Today’s EnterprisePrint this Page
January 23, 2012
January 25, 2012
Washington Plaza Hotel,
Opal Financial Group
212-532-9898 x 246
Cloud computing, mobile apps, always–on connectivity, and social media force security professionals to develop new, more comprehensive solutions. Providing effective, unobtrusive security is the true modern day IT objective. Security Threats 2012 presents the best practices for tomorrow’s security environment.
At this forum, leading-edge IT and security experts will discuss how they simultaneously protect and empower their businesses. There are few unbiased IT/security discussions in the marketplace, however, at this intimate forum you’ll have the opportunity to learn from thought-leaders making these daily decisions.
At Security Threats 2012, decision-makers will learn:
* How to assess the effectiveness of corporate defenses against the newest threats
* Aligning security protocols with business drivers
* Why it’s crucial to develop a common security practice for internal, external, and hybrid cloud computing environments
* How leading-edge organizations are addressing the challenges of the mobile world
* What are the best approaches to maintain effective GRC given the newest challenges