Evaluation Criteria for Video Production
Bestwebdesignagencies.com, the independent authority on web design agencies, identifies and ranks the best web design and development agencies in the industry. Through our research and evaluation on various design and development agencies, we have created an evaluation process to critique Video Production agencies based on our observations of quality video production services. Our evaluation criterion looks into the key aspects of video production that ensure that quality video production is created for each client. To take our evaluation one step further we often times contact clients of each vendor to obtain their take on the services provided. Once the analysis is done, we publish a list of the best online.
Our five evaluation criteria cover various core aspects of video production based on our research of the best video production companies in the industry.
Production quality examines the overall clarity of the video from frame to frame and the various processes of cutting and conversion used to take the footage from being shot to final production and release. We critique the software used during each phase of production to ensure the best final product.
Animation quality dives into the software and stock used to create powerful animation designs that are attractive to the eye and relevant to the message of the video. Our evaluations identify key aspects of animation ranging from the software used to create the animation to the conversion and implementation into the final product.
Actor quality focuses on the speaking quality and professionalism displayed by the actors used in video production stages by the video production agency. Whether they have their own dedicated professional actors or are outsourcing their actor needs is analyzed at this stage.
Communication delves into the practices of the agency in communicating with the client and ensuring that the production being done meets the standards set by each client. Ensuring that both the client and the agency are on the same page can prevent slowdown or mishaps from occurring.
Finally, a look at the overall video optimization processes that are in place is done to ensure that each video is optimized for play on the web and in other forms of media. Codecs used for compression without the sacrifice of quality are scrutinized and compared to industry standards for video production.
There are numerous video production agencies out there and very few that are able to provide a quality service to their clients. Our goal is to help you make the best decision for your business. To view the latest rankings of the best video production agencies visit www.bestwebdesignagencies.com/rankings.
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
Project Specific Queries:
- How quick were you able to receive a quote for the videos you were looking to have produced?
- How long did the overall process take to get the final product?
- Were there any specific recommendations that you made for the video production? If so, how well was the vendor able to follow them?
- What kind of quality did you expect in the final product? What level of quality do you believe you have received?
- Were there any aspects of the process that you believe should have been improved upon?
Recommended vendors for: