Affirma Consulting Inc.
3380 146th Place SE #200,
Bellevue, Washington, USA 98007
- Major Clients:
- Year Founded:
- Fulltime Employees:
- Active Clients:
- Client Retention Rate:
- Primary Services:
Affirma Recognized as Promising IT Infrastructure Solutions Provider
CIO Review - December 28, 2016
Affirma Recognized as Promising SharePoint Solutions Provider
CIO Review - December 27, 2016
Affirma Established as Top Seattle SharePoint Consultant
PR News Wire - February 22, 2016
Advantage Waypoint Releases "Waypoint M" Mobile App
PR News Wire - July 27, 2016
Affirma is an award-winning full service technology consultancy based out of Bellevue, WA. We have expertise in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have a passion for customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations.
Our clients include Microsoft, the Seattle Art Museum, Children’s Hospital, Starbucks, Blue Nile, TreeTop, MoneyTree, and many more. We have been ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” for four years in a row.
Compare Affirma Consulting Inc. To Those Ranked By Us
Comparison Chart For :
- AWP Custom Web Application AWP is one of the leading foodservice sales and marketing organizations in the country. AWP engaged Affirma to build a CRM portal, for one of their largest national clients, to provide clearer analysis of their data through a more powerful and intuitive management system. Download
- Tulalip SharePoint Site Tulalip Resort Casino came to Affirma with an issue of not having a central location to store widespread information throughout the company. They had a previous vendor that they were using for SharePoint development but quickly found they were not getting the value they needed. Download
- Museum of Mario Banyan Branch, an advanced digital marketing studio, partnered with Affirma to work on an exciting project for Intel and IGN Entertainment. Intel and IGN wanted to develop a custom interactive website with responsive design that would feature the history of Mario for their Museum of Mario project. Download
- Seattle Art Museum Seattle Art Museum needed a way to produce a digitally creative platform to showcase their summer Aboriginal Art Exhibit. The goal was to draw visitors to SAM by launching a site that was as unique and captivating as the exhibit itself. Download
- Jensen Mobile Web Our client, a Spokane-based distribution services company, engaged with Affirma on a custom mobile web development project with the goal of having an intuitive, engaging mobile site design. The company wanted to reach their customers that were always on-the-go. Download
Help Us Help The Community
If you're a client of Affirma Consulting Inc., we would like to hear about your experiences. Submit a review below and have your review made available on this page to help others make a purchasing decision.Write Review
Submit A Review on Affirma Consulting Inc.
Affirma is a company built around customer satisfaction
We believe it is the lifeblood of a sustainable software services business. Since 2014, 98% of our project customers responded that they were “Likely” or “Very Likely” to work with Affirma again.
Breadth and depth of expertise with boutique service
Affirma provides the breadth and depth of expertise and services ranging from Business Intelligence, to Mobile App Development, to Creative Services, to Marketing Automation. However, you will always be treated as a special and valued customer.